GlobalSat and Holux
PDAs + Data Loggers
return to the main
For those who require a GPS for their Laptop computer or PDA
the expense of a handheld GPS plus the various specialist
etc not justifiable, there is now a solution.
Now available is PathAway
4, GPS software for the Palm Pilot that allows you
to import and
use a variety of maps. Click HERE
This is compatible with both the BU-353 and the BT-338
Don't forget devices which run Windows CE can also run
Click HERE for more
This unit has the most powerful antenna we have used to
date. It is
WAAS/EGNOS enabled and incorporates a 32-channel MTK GPS
picks up a reliable fix extremely quickly even in urban
Combines with BlueTooth enabled phones, laptops and PDAs to
your preferred mapping/navigation software.
- 3.7 volt Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
- 12v dc car charger
- CD-Rom containing user manual & GPS info test
- AC charger with Australian socket plug
Current price for the GlobalSat
|return to top of page
GPS Vehicle & Asset Tracker
Perfect for keeping track of your vehicle.
to an elderly relatives car or scooter.
- SiRF III GPS chipset
- combination of GPS, GSM wireless network
- water resistant and durable
- easy to install - no external wires needed
- rechargeable high capacity Li-ion battery
- external DC power supply
- configure via SMS command or via USB and software
- plus more
Comes with software plus Quick Start Guide and Manual on
magnetic cradle, mains charger and in-car charger included.
Current price for the GSat TR-150
top of page
|GlobalSat DG-100 Data Logger
|An ideal device for fleet management, the
records time, date, speed, altitude and location at preset
using an in-built GPS antenna. Then connect the DG-100 to
your PC or
laptop via a USB port and
move the track-log histories to your computer for use with a
software utility. The DG-100 can even double as a GPS mouse.
- SiRF StarIII chipset 20 channels
- store up to 60000 points
- 2 NiMh batteries for more than 20 hours continuous
- USB interface
- 3 preset saving intervals (Time/Distance)
selected by slide
- 3 LEDs to show the status of GPS, battery and
- MMCX port for external GPS antenna
- user friendly Windows based software utility
- upload recorded data
- change recording interval & configuration settings
- delete recorded data
- export your recorded data to Google Earth & Google
Maps, a text
file, an excel file, NMEA 183
current price for the GlobalSat
|GPS antenna which interfaces into your pda
the SD card
slot. One of the excellent GlobalSat range of GPS units.
- SiRF III high performance chipset
- GPS omni-directional antenna
- LED indicator of GPS status
- SDIO interface
- Built-in super capacitor to reserve system data for
- For: Pocket PC 2002, 2003, 2003SE. WINCE.NET
- Built-in memory size: 512mb
current price for the GlobalSat
BU-353s4 USB GPS Receiver
This GPS is actually smaller than a
mouse being about the same size as a matchbox.
It will connect with your laptop via the attached USB
- built in antenna
- high sensitivity
- superior urban canyon performance
- built in super capacitor
- powerful magnetic mount for adherence to car
- LED indicating satellite signal
This unit comes with a disc containing operational
basic software to display the incoming GPS data.
1. SiRF Star III High Performance GPS chipset
2. High sensitivity (Tracking Sensitivity: -159 dBm)
3. Extremely fast TTFF (Time To First Fix) at low
4. Support NMEA 0183 data protocol
5. Built-in SuperCap to reserve system data for rapid
6. Built-in patch antenna.
7. Super-cohesive magnetic for mounting on the car
8. USB interface connection port.
9. Waterproof and non-slip on the bottom.
10. LED indicator for GPS fix or not fix.
LED OFF: Receiver switch off
LED ON: No fix, signal searching
LED Flashing: Position fixed
Chipset: SiRF Star III
Frequency: L1, 1575.42 MHz
C/A code: 1.023 MHz chip rate
Channels: 20 channel all-in-view tracking
Sensitivity: -159 dBm
Accuracy Position: 10 meters, 2D RMS
5 meters, 2D RMS, WAAS enabled
Velocity: 0.1 m/s
Time: 1us synchronized to GPS time
Reacquisition: 0.1 sec., average
Hot start: 1 sec., average
Warm start: 38 sec., average
Cold start: 42 sec., average
Altitude: 18,000 meters (60,000 feet) max
Velocity: 515 meters /second (1000 knots) max
Acceleration: Less than 4g
maps are available. Click here for
Current price for the GPS Mouse BU-353s4 USB
return to top of page
|BC - 337
BC-337 CF Card GPS SiRF with External
& CF to PCMCIA Adaptor.
- CFA Compliant
- Within SiRF Star III performance
- Low power consumption chipset
- Support standard NMEA 0183
- Superior urban canyon performance
- LED GPS fix indicator
Current price for the BC-337
SOFTWARE and MAPS
To maximise your use of these devices you will
ensure you have the appropriate software and computer maps.
We recommend the following items available through The Map
Visit the CD & DVD Products
for more information on these and other items.
- Fullers Adelaide and SA Country Towns on CD
The panel below appears on all pages. It will allow you
return to this Home Page, place an Order for map products,
or leave an
enquiry or message to The Map Shop staff.
Last updated 12 June 2013
©2013 The Map Shop This applies to all graphics and
the following pages; except for those images where
ownership is acknowledged.